Erotica Campaign Series
The Writers Campaign is a one month promotion created by From A Writer’s POV for the non published. It is a spin-off of the Authors Season Campaigns. This campaign was created with writers in mind. The campaign is looking to spotlight 3-5 writers (non-published only) for one month on our magazine, newsletter, blogs, sister sites and The POV Lounge. The cost of this event is only $20 for a one month campaign of exposure. The campaign spotlights you in your particular genre around From A Writer’s POV and then the authors come together to write a short story that will be displayed on From A Writer’s POV and given to each writer to have.
The itinerary is as follows:
The Month of March:
- One month spotlight on our magazine with a short article about you and everything you’re involved in.
- Newsletter advertisement
- Advertisement on Twitter, Facebook and other social networks.
- One Blogtalk Radio Interview with one of our sponsors
- All participating writers are required to write a collaboration story with other participating writers.
An itinerary will be written up so that you will know exactly what days you will be spotlighted and where to find links about you. Your spotlight on the magazine will be all month.
- You must be a non published writer
- Obtain a website, blog and be a part of social networks
- Must make payment by January 29, 2012 and have sent all asked information in documents sent to you.
If you are interested in signing up, please email us at: email@example.com and fill out the info below by copying and pasting it into an email.
Subject: Erotica Campaign Submission
First and Last Name (Writer Name):
Phone Number (Optional):
Your Bio-Professional, written in third person: (Copy and paste here)
Genre of your writing:
Link to your website:
Link to your blog/online journal:
Twitter, Facebook, or other social media info:
Are you in the process of writing a book?
If yes, when will it be published?
Will you be able to attend a Blogtalk Radio Show for an individual interview?
Please attach a picture of yourself to this email (Professional headshot only)
If at that time we feel you are a good fit for our campaign, another email will be sent to you asking for payment and an Writers Info document will be sent. This form will need to be filled out and sent to us along with payment by January 29th, 2012.
We WILL NOT accept any submissions after this date. This is on a first come, first serve bases.
From A Writer’s POV
Point of Contact for this event: