The internet has been around for a while now and it’s sad to say not too many people know what they are doing when it comes to the internet.
The problem lies mostly with sending emails; attaching documents to an email and replying. If you are going to be in a business where emailing is important, educate yourself on how to do it.
There is a certain thing called email etiquette and when sending emails your recipient expects you to know what you are doing.
Check out my list of general ways to be internet smart:
- Be professional in what you say when emailing someone in a professional field
- Be prompt in emailing someone back
- If the recipient is asking for a certain type of document, learn how to put it together and send it properly
- Don’t clutter your email with a lot of attachments or a long unnecessary email
- Put a subject in the subject box of your email or people will think its SPAM
- Learn how to google
- Learn the internet period! (everything is on the internet and you will be left behind if you don’t learn)
These are just a few things that we need to be reminded of when dealing with people on the internet. As a business owner, I’ve come across a lot of people who simply don’t know what they are doing. Educate yourselves! There so much information out there on just about anything. You could buy a book or rent a book from the library that will tell you everything you need to know about being internet smart.
Take the time to learn!
Straight from the DIVA
Get your book on The Cafe Vibe as Book of the Week!