“The Writing Season”
“Pen to Paper”
After the writer has come up with an idea, gathered and organized their thoughts, did their outline, it’s now time to write the book.
Some writers like to write on a notebook. Some like to type it up on the computer. Either way, the book will get done.
If a writer likes to use a notebook, it has its pros and cons.
- You can’t fix your mistakes unless you use white out, erase it if you’re using a pencil or simply scratch it out.
- If you don’t have a laptop, you can take your notebook with you anywhere.
- You have to transfer all your work onto the computer.
Using a computer has its pros and cons also.
- If you have a laptop, you can take it anywhere.
- You can easily fix your mistakes.
- You have to worry about your computer crashing and loosing all your work
- You don’t have to transfer any work. Just save it as you write.
Purchase these articles here: http://fromawriterspovinfo.webs.com/
Tomorrow on the POV Lounge…